Planet Nars

Welcome toPlanet Nars

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Eighth Grade

Eighth grade was one of the best years of my life. Everything in my life was just so right and perfect at the time. I had no stress whatsoever. I still lived in Fremont, where I was close to everything - but most importantly, my friends. My best friends growing up, even until now, used to be 5 minutes away from me. Hanging out was just a call away. I remember how my bike was my favorite means of transportation. Me and my friends would bike everywhere. I was at the point where freedom was being given to me at an exchange for little responsibility. I used to bike everyday to school with my best friends. I still remember playing checkers or basketball every morning. I still remember being president and doing the daily announcements. I remember doing so well in school while barely trying. I remember biking out to Sweet Tomatoes every minimum day with my best friends, claiming we were just 12 years old so we only had to pay five dollars. I remember guarding my drink every time I got up to get more food, because everyone else poured salt into your drinks. I was so care-free and stress-free. The best friends I made in junior high are still my best friends to this day, even though I moved different cities and schools. My life is leading me to a different path that I would have never expected. A lot of things have changed since eighth grade, maybe for the better - maybe not. All I have now are the priceless memories and the best friends I could ask for. That’s good enough for me.

3 comments:

Cole Jordan said...

I miss my childhood too!

jewelia zuck said...

I honestly can say the eighth grade was my worst year ever. Mrs. Henry (the art teacher) ruined it!

Anonymous said...

Memories! Jacques

Post a Comment