Planet Nars

Welcome toPlanet Nars

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Beauty

I know it’s cliche, but I truly believe every single person out there is beautiful.  No matter who you are, where you’re from, what you wear, nothing will ever prove you otherwise.  Beauty goes further than the surface of your skin.  It goes further than the labels people give you.  No one can justify whether or not you have beauty, not even yourself.  You might think you’re the ugly duckling.  You might think that you’re unwanted.  However, there’s someone out there that believes you’re beautiful, whether or not you choose to believe it.  It may be a friend, a peer, even a stranger whom you’ve never met.  Nonetheless, everyone is beautiful in their own little way and no matter how unpopular you are, there’s always someone out there that’ll recognize it.  

5 comments:

Morph1n3 said...

Indeed I feel you bro.

Liftz said...

Deep, so true mate.

Anonymous said...

couldn't agree less. You haven't met the real scumbags. Trust me, there are rotten people inside and out.

Spanky said...

I hope someone one day recognizes me for who I am and not what I look like XD

kassim said...

Wonderful assessment bro your awesome.

Post a Comment