Planet Nars

Welcome toPlanet Nars

Friday, October 21, 2011

About Me


  • I’m really nice, so don’t hesitate to say hi or something.   
  • I prefer the nice, chill weather over anything.
  • I’m lucky, probably spoiled, but I’m not a brat and I’m definitely thankful.
  • I almost never shop at the mall, online is where it’s at.
  • I’m pretty straight-edge, I don’t smoke, drink, none of that, though I don’t have a problem with others that do.  
  • I wear Uggs, but only in my house.  No matter how feminine it looks/sounds, it’s still comfortable.
  • I don’t cuss.  I don’t feel the need to use cuss words to get my point across.  
  • I don’t know if I’m an introvert or an extrovert because honestly I can be both.  
  • I stay and sleep on the right side of my bed, because that’s the side I charge my phone.
  • Girls are after school and basketball, but I’ll still give you the time you deserve.
  • I love making people laugh, even if it means a really lame joke.
  • You can count on me.  I’ll do my part of the group project if you do yours.
  • I’m pretty self-conscious with what I eat.  If it’s unfamiliar, I’ll look at the nutritional facts.
  • I don’t hold grudges and I’ll own up to my mistakes.  Forgive and move on.
  • I don’t know what I want for my future yet, so I’m just going with the flow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment