Planet Nars

Welcome toPlanet Nars

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Being a Kid

I miss being a kid.  I remember being young and always complaining why I couldn’t do this or that.  I remember being jealous of my sister because she had so much more freedom than I did.  I remember wishing to be older.  It’s funny because now that I’m older, I’m wishing I was still a little kid.  Being a little kid meant little to no responsibilities.  You didn’t have to worry about tomorrow.  As a little kid, the only things that mattered to me was the present and whatever was in front of me.  All I knew was to have a good time.  I remember being happy more than anything.  Naivety was never so great.   

4 comments:

Trav said...

I know what you mean, I miss being a kid too ):

Anonymous said...

yea i feel ya mate

Morph1n3 said...

I miss that

kassim said...

I see what you mean but i preffer freedom of adult.

Post a Comment