Planet Nars

Welcome toPlanet Nars

Monday, October 24, 2011

Denim Recommendations


If you’re just starting, definitely check out Unbranded Denim!  Heavy weight, fast-fading denim and if you search hard enough you can find them for about $50 on sale.  1 Year old faded Unbrandeds look amazing.  
I also recommend APCs because they just have nice fading properties.  APCs retail for about $175 now.  If you’re patient and look around you might be able to snag a pair for $150.
Imperials don’t have as good fading properties in my opinion, but their denim quality is great - I feel like mine could last me a couple years.  Not to mention that sexy back-pocket stitching.  

All in all it depends on your preferences and price range.  Hope this helps.

2 comments:

Afonin Publishing said...

Good post, just the other day I went out and got a new pair of pants.

Nothing messes up my day like if no girl would look at me because I got a lame jeans from wal mart

Cole Jordan said...

too bad we dont get that brand over here!
follow me back :D

Post a Comment